Item Code: ProvasetT3p
Capitalizing on our enormous business expertise and huge know-how of this area, we are affianced in providing a comprehensive collection of Industrial Leak Test Equipment. Under the association of accomplished employees and making use of supreme in class tools and machinery, these provided products are widely valued and recognized. Along with this, their affordable rates make us a favored market choice. T3P is an instrument designed to perform leak test with the absolute pressure decay method.
The high measurement resolution and accuracy of the test combined with the ability to extend the instrument with options such as electronic adjustment of the filling pressure, external automation control and interfaces for barcode readers and thermal printers for testing traceability, make it extremely versatile and complete. The innovative touch interface with color display and real time plots of the pressure during the test make it also very simple and easy to use :
- Resolution up to 0.1 Pa (0.001 mbar)
- Available full scale range: -0.8 / 0.5 / 2 / 6 / 10 bar and more at request
- Color 3.5" LCD with touch screen, multi-lingual interface
- Graphical visualization of the test in real-time
- 50 programmable test tables that may be combined in sequences
- STAUBLI connector for calibrated leaks (LeakMaster)
- Leak flow rate calculation
- Different operating modes (leak , volume control, interception, in chamber, burst)
- Integrated management of external automations (eg, security cage and plug)
- Digital interface for PLC
- Communication interfaces RS232/RS422/RS485/USB
- Electronic control with ramps management for complex test cycles
- Vacuum test with automatic pressure control available on request
- Interfaces USB , Profibus, CANbus , LAN, Wi-Fi available on request
- Virtual Instrument (driver) for National Instruments LabView available
- T3P can be operated manually, by PLC or by a supervisor network via a PC or terminal operator. It can therefore also be used on automated production lines and in any industry.
- The digital inputs and outputs of T3P are fully customizable and is therefore possible in many cases to directly manage the automation of the test bench without the needs to use an external PLC.
- T3P can be expanded with data collection capabilities and real-time SPC statistics (average, min, max, range, standard deviation, CP, CPK, chart of the normal distribution), making it the perfect tool for all the organizations that follow the six-sigma methodologies .
- Finally T3P can be connected to a barcode reader to scan data from work orders and automatically select the test table suitable to the read product code read.
- You can also store other information such as the serial number, the model code or the name of the operator.
- Using a label printer then you can get a system that ensures in a simple and immediate way the traceability of tests. Printed labels may be fully customized by the customer on a test program base.